These Workshops are Sponsored by:
Registration is no longer available for these courses. NEHA worked with CDC, the National Network of Public Health Institutes, Texas Health Institute, Tulane University and renowned subject-matter experts to update and expand this training. The new expanded training – Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals – is housed on Tulane University’s Learning Management System and is preapproved for NEHA continuing education credits. Find out more or register to take the courses here: http://lms.southcentralpartnership.org/vcehp.php If you already registered for the old courses and would like to complete it, please do before February 1, 2017, when these courses will no longer be available.
Be sure to log in (upper right corner) to gain access to courses
- Already registered and logged in?
Scroll down the page and click on the course title you would like to view.
- NEHA Member?
Your membership provides you access to these courses. Log in with Username and Password.
- Previously Registered in CDC or EPA Sponsored Courses?
Your Username and Password allows you access to all courses within this category - log in with the Username and Password previously provided to you.
- Presented at 2015 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by Misty Joy
- Presented at 2015 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by John W. Moran, Justin Gerding
- Presented at 2015 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by Jennifer Osorio
- Presented at 2015 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by M.L. Tanner, Craig Linn
- Presented at 2013 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by Geoffrey Heinicke, MPH, RS
- VCT1303: A Regional Strategy to Address Bedbugs: A Diverse Partnership Model for Addressing Emerging Public Health Issues
- Presented at 2011 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by Dr. Marc Lame and John D. Godec
- Presented at 2011 NEHA AEC & Exhibition by Dr. Marc Lame