SPECIAL PRICE FOR NEHA MEMBERS - $159
(indicate below that you are a NEHA Member to receive the $50 discount)
Upon purchase of this course, you will have complete access to the course for six months from the date of purchase.
To view the course you will need:
This review course provides you with access to 10 hours of instructor-led review of topics essential to the CP-FS exam. This course, which was recorded at the New Mexico Environmental Health Conference in October 2008, is designed to allow the student self-paced access this relevant information. The additional reference information and online review questions will reinforce the material from the course and help prepare you for the exam.
Completion of the Course also provides you with 8 hours of NEHA approved CE credits. (*See below for more information)
Online access to documents and references supporting the review course
Optional Purchase of CP-FS Study Guide 2010 edition at a discounted rate – (indicate below if you would like this option)
Online video recording of CP-FS Review Course held at the NM Environmental Health Conference including the following topics:
- Food Microbiology
- Causes and Prevention of Foodborne Illness
- Food Safety Education and Consumer Protection
- Legal Aspects of Food Safety
- Knowledge of Food Safety Inspections
- Investigating a Foodborne Illness Outbreak
- HACCP Program and Application to Specialized Food Processing
Downloadable PowerPoint Presentations from the Review Course
Online Review questions
- 2005 Food Code
- Glossary of Terms
* If you receive your CP-FS credential within two months after completion of this course, you can receive 8 hours of continuing education towards your 24-hour requirement. In order to obtain these continuing education hours, you MUST mail or fax a copy of your course completion certificate with a copy of your CP-FS credential wall certificate (issued to you by NEHA upon passing the CP-FS examination) to NEHA, Attn: Credentialing Department, 720 S Colorado Blvd., Suite 1000-N, Denver, CO 80246, or by fax to (303) 691-9490.